In today’s business environment, it’s especially important for every business to carefully consider the best use of its resources. Sometimes, it makes more sense to outsource the accounting and payroll functions — in part or total.
MCM’s Accounting Services Team provides flexible, cost-effective accounting solutions that help you maximize internal resources and streamline business management.
Confidential, accurate and timely services are available in a comprehensive or menu-based form, depending on your needs. Let us help your business with the following:
- Accounts Payable Processing – We offer flexible levels of service for processing accounts payable invoices and we prepare more than 20,000 1099s per year. We utilize the CCH Sales Tax Compliance software to ensure accuracy and timeliness of your sales and use tax returns, so you can focus on other issues and rely on us for daily transactions.
- Accounts Receivable Processing – with flexible levels of service for processing monthly statements and collections oversight. Strengthen your internal controls over cash and receivables.
- Payroll Services – allow our team to manage payroll processing, including payroll calculations, check writing, payroll deposits, quarterly returns and preparation of W-2s. This service is both cost effective and reduces the opportunity for errors with related tax penalties.
- General Ledger Maintenance – including review for proper allocation on a monthly or quarterly basis, giving you the confidence you need in the financial statements that help manage your operations.
- Cash Management – to ensure availability of funds while maximizing interest-earning opportunities. This service entails routine monitoring of cash available and cash requirements. Let us forecast cash needs, estimate financing requirements and track cash flow for you.
- Financial and Management Reports – evaluate areas of revenue and expense, allowing you to effectively plan and protect your existing assets. You will be able to make timelier, confident business decisions with appropriate and accurate reports.
At MCM, the client comes first. Trust the Accounting Services Team to help you succeed. For more information,contact Melanie Clark, CPA, 502.882.4421.