Changing financial circumstances on your part, changing lending focus on the part of the banks, or a turbulent economy can put a strain on your relationship with commercial banks. They may ask you more questions, alter terms and conditions, or just be unwilling to renew your credit or provide new credit when you need it.
MCM is one of the few accounting firms with specialized advisers helping clients maintain or build new bank financial relationships. With more than 30 years of commercial banking experience, our team knows exactly what banks are looking for from their clients and partners.
Through a detailed bank financing request preparation process, we can help you:
- Understand your financial statements and borrowing capabilities from the bank’s perspective
- Assist in maximizing your borrowing opportunities
- Prepare a loan request package in a banker-friendly format
- Choose the right bank(s) to maximize outcome
- Assist in presenting your credit renewal or new requests to the bank(s) in a way that anticipates bank questions and enhances your chances for the best and quickest response(s)
Your banking relationship is vital to the success of your business. For more information on how MCM can help you become more attractive to banks, contact Doug Helm, Business Development Executive, 502.882.4356.