Businesses of every type and size are vulnerable to fraud. MCM’s fraud prevention and examination professionals possess the expertise and practical experience in a variety of industries. Our extensive experience in fraud prevention, detection and investigation allows us to address the most challenging situations.
Let us minimize your organization’s vulnerability with these specialized services:
- Investigating the occurrence of fraud and estimating loss
- Examining, establishing and reviewing internal controls and compliance
- Conducting data mining for suspicious patterns of payments
- Training and educating on fraud prevention
- Implementing fraud preventative practices
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners’ 2008 Report to the Nation estimates that U.S. organizations lost 7% of their annual revenue to fraud, equating to approximately $994 billion in fraud losses to U.S. organizations.