Accountability is a vital piece of every organizational culture and their employees. When accountability is lacking, businesses are often unnecessarily hindered when implementing change initiatives or operational improvements due to break downs in team member performance and internal relationships.
When accountability is missing:
- Meetings do not start on time or lack focus
- Issues/conflicts are not openly addressed
- Results are not tracked or reported in a meaningful way
- Decisions are not made in a timely manner
- There is a low level of flow of communication/information
- People do not keep their commitments
Accountability occurs when people at all levels of an organization can be counted upon to keep their commitments and agreements.
Let MCM’s experienced accountability experts help you increase your organization’s accountability and decrease employee frustrations. For more information, review our brochure and contact Barbie Thomas, MBA, MT, 502.882.4317.