Whether you are a sole practitioner or a large group of physicians, MCM understands the complexities of operating a successful physician practice.
As your practice adapts to recent and drastic industry changes, MCM is here to help you position for future success by developing strategic plans and measuring progress towards established goals using key statistical data. In addition, MCM also provides a wealth of accounting services, contract management opportunities and practice management support to keep your business operating efficiently.
With two partners with over 50 years combined physician experience, MCM offers a wide range of specialized management services for more than 100 physician practices throughout the region. Whatever your needs may be, our team of professionals is well qualified to help your business succeed while you concentrate on the delivery of outstanding patient care.
- Review/negotiation of fee-for-service, managed care & capitated contracts
- Revenue cycle analysis & opportunity
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Operations review & evaluation
- Practice management support
- Management reports, statistics & dashboard reporting
- EOB, 401(k) plan administration & pension plan alternatives
- Compensation & owner buy-in/buy-out agreements
- Hospital employment & joint venture negotiations
- Wealth management & tax planning
Let us handle the critical business components of your practice. Contact Bonnie Ciresi, CPA, 502.882.4323, and Steve Schulz, CPA, CMPE, 502.882.4453, to learn more about how they can help minimize distractions that keep your practice from maximizing profits.