As businesses evolve through various cycles, it becomes important to monitor their value. Additionally, certain events can trigger the need for a valuation.
MCM’s well-versed business valuation professionals are recognized by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, as Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), and/or by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA). We have significant practical experience in performing these engagements, including expert litigation skills and analysis of facts and alternatives.
MCM can provide its valuation expertise to assist with the following:
- Estate and gift tax issues
- Income tax matters
- Buy/sell agreements
- Shareholder disputes
- Purchases, sales and mergers of businesses or business segments
- Marital dissolution (property settlement issues)
- Litigation support
- Fair value issues for financial reporting or other regulatory requirements
- Compliance with Stark regulations for healthcare entities
Choose MCM to help you understand the value of your business. Contact any of the following:
Louisville – Vicky Lange, CPA-ABV, 502.882.4466, or Drew Chambers, CPA/ABV/CFF, CFE, 502.882.4357, to get started.