To many small and mid-sized businesses, hiring a full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is not feasible. These companies could find themselves at a disadvantage to their larger competitors. An effective and skillful CFO can be instrumental in ensuring that operations remain at the most profitable level possible.
MCM understands the needs of such organizations, and has developed CFO Services with these companies in mind. MCM’s CFO Services are specifically tailored to the unique needs of each client. Working with company management and/or accountants, our veteran CPAs and advisors can provide critical financial assistance, encompassing the following services:
- Identifying strategic goals to drive profits and other strategic initiatives
- Preparing financial information used in internal or external reporting, including working with the company’s existing accountant
- Assessing financial consequences of proposed transactions
- Preparing and monitoring budgets and forecasts, including cash forecasting
- Assessing profit margins lining up with industry expectations
- Evaluating and developing inventory tracking systems
- Assessing IT and HR needs
- Developing compensation plans for key employees
- Evaluating internal accounting controls
MCM welcomes the opportunity to discuss your needs and introduce you to our seasoned outsourced CFO professionals located in our various regional offices. For more information, contact Steve Kerrick, 502.882.4454.