Businesses of every type and size are vulnerable to fraud. MCM’s fraud prevention and examination professionals possess the expertise and practical experience in a variety of industries. Our extensive experience in fraud prevention, detection and investigation allow us to address the most challenging situations.
Drew Chambers, CPA/ABV/CFF, CFE, Fraud & Forensic Services Partner
Let us minimize your organization’s vulnerability with these specialized services:
- Investigating the occurrence of fraud and estimating loss
- Examining, establishing and reviewing internal controls and compliance
- Conducting data mining for suspicious patterns of payments
- Training and educating on fraud prevention
- Implementing fraud preventative practices
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners’ 2016 Report to the Nation estimates that the typical organization lost 5% of its annual revenue to fraud, with total fraud losses exceeding $6.3 billion.
Let us look behind your numbers. Contact Drew Chambers, CPA/ABV/CFF, CFE, 502.882.4357 for more information.