People make businesses successful. Having the right systems and tools in place to obtain and manage the best people can be imperative to your success. Doing so requires a broad range of expertise and resources, coupled with a strategic approach.
MCM’s specialized HR advisors can help your organization succeed by providing the expertise to help manage these challenges – offering forward-thinking strategies and tailored consulting services to meet your HR needs.
Learning more about your entity and its challenges allows our professional staff to provide expert advice, systems, information and training in a wide range of human resource and business administration areas in the ever-evolving HR environment. We believe in being a partner with your organization, with the goal of optimizing your success.
Areas of focus:
- Strategic Consulting – Develop an efficient HR model with systems aligning with organizational goals, starting with an HR needs assessment to develop appropriate strategies. We also provide succession planning assistance and can assist with vendor selection.
- Talent – Leverage a host of tools & resources to attract, acquire & retain the best people through assessments, employment screening, outplacement and career counseling.
- Training & Leadership Development – Develop the appropriate talent by leveraging our expertise in areas that include leadership development, executive coaching, people management, team building, performance reviews, onboarding and soft skills training.
- Compliance – Ensure the appropriate systems are utilized to meet legislative requirements in areas that include payroll, HR files & recordkeeping, ACA, AAP, HIPAA, customized policies & procedures, performance review processes, and employee handbooks.
- Total Rewards – Customized benefit packages & plan consulting with compliance in mind, including compensation analysis & tools and work/life balance strategies.
- Engagement – Utilize effective transformational programs to increase employee engagement and communication, while managing conflict resolution.
Count on our people to help your people. Together we can create a customized HR strategy that protects your organization and its people. For more information about our HR Advisory Services, contact Stacey Huff, 502.882.4451 or Tiffany Cardwell, 502.882.4660.