MCM actively supports attorneys in client litigation matters, serving as a consultant and/or expert witness. As advisors, we assist legal counsel in investigating allegations during or after indictment. As an expert witness, we prepare reports and exhibits that support facts used in negotiation, deposition, arbitration, mediation or trial.
Cris Miller, CMPE, CCS-P, CHC, Litigation Support Partner
Litigation support often involves:
- Analysis of lost business value, profits or economic damages resulting from breach of contract or other liability
- Tracing assets – fiduciary responsibility, money laundering, marital v. non-marital, theft, conflicts of interest, bankruptcy, ability to pay judgement
- Extensive sampling and extrapolation of data
- Calculating amounts due pursuant to employment or other contracts
- Business valuation
- Investigating insurance and healthcare fraud and abuse related to Medicare/Medicaid
All evidence points to MCM as the right professionals to have on your litigation support team. Contact Drew Chambers, 502.882.4357, or Cris Miller (Healthcare), 502.882.4341 for more information.