If your business expands beyond the U.S. borders, an international advisors can be a crucial part of your success. Our international tax service professionals consult with clients on all aspects of operating an international business, while ensuring they are prepared for the various complexities involved.
We help them navigate the many complex tax issues surrounding global business ventures and international employment to position clients for the best success. Some of the areas where we bring expert knowledge include:
- Controlled Foreign Corporations (CFC)
- Foreign partnerships
- Foreign disregarded entities
- Interest Charge – Domestic International Sales Corporations (IC-DISC)
- Global structuring of acquisitions or sales of entities
- Transfer pricing studies
- Cash repatriation strategies
- Expatriate and inpatriate assignment and income tax services
- Analysis of income tax treaties
- Foreign tax credit planning
- Modeling worldwide taxes
- Indirect taxes – including VAT/GST, import/export duties, customs matters, excise taxes, etc.
- International compliance requirements
- Cross-border issues
MCM is a member of PrimeGlobal, a global network of independent accounting and business advisory firms known for their proven success, leadership and quality service. Our membership connects us to firms across the world and in the countries in which your company does business, giving us direct access to the expertise you need.
Count on MCM to help you expand your business. For more information, contact Kevin Heyde, CPA, International Tax Services Director, 502.882.4475.